Sidereus Space Dynamics: Revolutionizing Orbital Launching
Established with a vision to revolutionize orbital launching, Sidereus Space Dynamics is at the forefront of space innovation with EOS, a personal space vehicle hallmark of precision, reusability, and simplicity in space access.
Historic Aspiration: EOS is engineered to be the first operational single-stage-to-orbit (SSTO) vehicle in history, heralding a new generation of space vehicles.
Precision Deployment: EOS pledges to deploy NanoSats accurately, aligning seamlessly with mission requirements.
Reusable & Responsive: EOS is designed for rapid mission turnover from various strategic launch locations worldwide, eliminating the need for permanent launch infrastructures.
Sidereus Space Dynamics is an equal-opportunity employer that fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Mission Integration & Planning: Oversee mission integration analysis, ensuring the preparation and delivery of all required documentation, and manage integration and testing activities associated with the mission.
- Client Liaison: Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, facilitating communication and ensuring client requirements are understood and met.
- Coordination with Technical Teams: Collaborate closely with Sidereus’ technical execution team and regulatory authorities to ensure mission success.
- Launch Site Activities: Coordinate activities at the launch site, overseeing customer hardware and Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
- Mechanical Compatibility Assessment: Coordinate mechanical compatibility assessments prior to spacecraft shipment.
- Development of LSI: Collaborate in the creation and approval of the Launch Vehicle-to-Spacecraft Integration Document (LSI), ensuring vehicle capabilities align with payload requirements.
- Payload Integration: Ensure that Vehicle Assembly Operators perform payload integration coherently with agreed terms.
- Communication & Coordination: Facilitate customer insight into launch operations during the launch campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or a related field.
- Strong technical acumen in space launch vehicle concepts, mission planning, and execution.
- Proven experience in interacting with partners and stakeholders.
Preferred Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years of professional experience in aerospace engineering, focusing on mission planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of effectively conveying technical concepts to a diverse audience.
- Willingness to travel in support of launching and testing of hardware.
- Willingness to work extended hours.
Salary And Benefits:
For this role, we offer a salary range between €30,000 and €55,000, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes:
- Meal card recharged monthly for added convenience.
- Additional monetary compensation upon achieving project milestones.
- Potential stock options upon the successful completion of primary milestones, aligning your success with our company’s growth.
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses.
At Sidereus Space Dynamics, we are committed to fostering a workplace that values collaboration and recognizes individual contributions to our mission’s success.
At Sidereus Space Dynamics, your technical expertise will drive the future of space travel. As a Mission Manager, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our mission and shaping the industry. Let’s make history together. If you’re ready to launch your career to new heights, apply today.