At Sidereus Space Dynamics, we are pioneering the development of EOS, a new generation ultra-light single-stage space vehicle, and our team of top talents is working relentlessly to make it a reality. Our groundbreaking launch technology has the potential to transform the way we access, explore, and utilize space.
As an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, we are seeking a Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in our Finance Department. Reporting directly to the CFO and working closely with other executives, the ideal candidate will leverage their analytical skills to transform data into valuable information.
As a deeply technical and fast-growing company, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong organizational skills and an analytical mindset to tackle complex financial challenges. With access to all aspects of Sidereus’ operations, including manufacturing, procurement, sales, and engineering, self-improvement and continuous learning are highly encouraged.
As a proactive self-starter, the ideal candidate will have the autonomy to take the initiative and improve financial operations at Sidereus. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking team that is revolutionizing the space industry.
- Making everyday decisions able to impact the strategy of the company
- Working in an innovative and competitive environment
- Learning every aspect of how a deep-tech company works
- Being one of the first employees of a fast-growing enterprise
- Supporting the creation of financial forecasts, models, and metrics.
- Performing industry research and background checks
- Supporting the automation of finance processes by helping the design of tools for tracking KPIs, expenditures, and related cash flows.
- Collecting intelligence about the market and the competition, to generate valuable insights for a better market positioning.
- Creating ad hoc analyses and scenarios to support the management in the long-term decision-making process.
- Strong interest in the space industry
- Fluency with business analysis tools and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: economics/finance/industrial engineering/management engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and ability to create well-designed PowerPoint presentations
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Flexibility with respect to tasks and time and ability to work independently with a goal-oriented approach
- High interpersonal and organizational abilities
- Willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
Preferred Skills & Experiences:
1-3 years of experience in:
- High-growth tech start-up
- Deep understanding of the global space economy
- Additional experience in R&D and/or manufacturing environment
- Additional experience in data presentation and reporting