Head of Avionics
Head of Avionics
- Design, assemble, and test the flight computer, actuators, sensors, and PCBs for EOS.
- Design and test GNC software.
- Design and perform qualification experiments to validate new integrations and technologies.
- Engage in multi-disciplinary vehicle systems investigations and design work that defines the systems architecture.
- Implement launch vehicle trajectories, flight control, and stability.
- Conduct post-flight data review and correlation with analyses for continued improvement of predictions.
- Bachelor’s degree in physics or an engineering discipline (STEM).
- Experience with hardware design and selection.
- Good grasp of space launch vehicle basic concepts
- Design experience with PCBs, telemetry, electronics, and control actuators.
- Experience with software languages such as Python and C++.
Preferred Skills & Experiences:
- 1+ years of professional experience in control systems, orbital mechanics, classical dynamics, aerodynamics, sensors and actuators, modeling and simulation, and the software languages C++ and Python.
- Demonstrated project or professional experience in launch vehicle and/or spacecraft systems.
- Capable of solving complex problems with little to no supervision on schedule as an individual or as a member of an integrated team.
- Passion for advancing the commercial space industry and human spaceflight.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel in support of launching and testing of hardware.
- Willingness to work extended hours.
- Willingness to be fluid with subsystem design responsibilities and to learn quickly to fit the requirements.
At Sidereus Space Dynamics, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Join us in pushing the technical boundaries of space exploration and help us build EOS, the personal space vehicle.
Salary And Benefits:
For this role, we offer a salary range between €27000 and €55000, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes:
- Meal card recharged monthly for added convenience.
- Additional monetary compensation upon achieving project milestones.
- Potential stock options upon the successful completion of primary milestones, aligning your success with our company’s growth.
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses.
At Sidereus Space Dynamics, we are committed to fostering a workplace that values collaboration and recognizes individual contributions to our mission’s success.
At Sidereus Space Dynamics, your innovative ideas will shape the future of space travel. As an Avionics Engineer, you’ll play a critical role in advancing our mission and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Let’s make history together. If you’re ready to launch your career to new heights, apply today!